Prescription Drug Plans
Are you looking for a prescription drug plan to complement your Medicare Supplement? We can help! Before you choose a plan here are some basic considerations to review:
Before you choose a prescription drug plan, make sure you know how the plan works by understanding all the following components of the plan:
- Cost (Monthly Premium)
- Formulary (List of Drugs Covered by Plan)
- Formulary Tiers (Your Costs for Covered Drugs)
- Deductible (Amount You Pay Before Insurance Pays)
- Coverage in the Gap (Donut Hole)
- Plan Rating (Stars Method = Client and Provider Satisfaction)
A great place to initially compare plans available in your area is the CMS website: www.Medicare.gov. If you need or want help navigating the site or comparing your options, we're here to help!
For Assistance Call: (405) 409-7884
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call: (405) 409-7884 Local, or email: fgoins@OkHealthPlan.com
Or use our contact form.
CitySlick local ads and coupons. Find Health Care Deals Deals!